Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Question From a Moxling:

Dear Moxie,

I need your help. A very quiet & inconspicuous 2 year old had a wonderful time with a blue dry erase marker on my living room wall, in a very conspicuous spot. How can I make it go away (the drawing, not the 2 year old)?!?

Truly,
Drawing a Blank




Answer:

Dear Truly,

Assuming you don't want to move or paint, your best bet is to get the Mr. Magic Eraser Duo, which has one soft side and one scrubby side. I have gotten Sharpie off a friend's walls with this, so a dry erase marker, designed to come off easily, should come right off. There is some serious chemical mojo in these things, I'm a believer. Please send an after picture that will put my worried mind to rest.

Here it is:

Good luck!
-Cheyenne

3 comments:

  1. I recognize that wall! :) Those Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are seriously magic. I don't want to know what's in them...but they are magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee... yes you would! :) your home away from home.
    Ok, I thought I remembered someone mentioning that Magic Eraser--I will be picking one up asap! And I'll send you an after picture of my beautiful clean wall.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish I could get that here! Today so far has brought nothing constructive....I have been working on my new blog (a more general one less focused on weight to spice up my life!) and now am about to mad dash clean before picking my son up from school.
    Most of this will consist of simply getting the kitchen in order and picking up the things my 2 year old has been strewing around the house seeing Mom is sooo busy... gah!
    But the day is not over...for I can accomplish something yet!! xx

    ReplyDelete